Saturday, May 24, 2008

Looking for alternatives to your disabled Google Adsense account?

Got your Google Adsense suspended? Well, don’t lose hope if you get your adsense appeal a “NO” from Google. According to some forums and group postings, there is always a very lesser chance of getting your appeal being reconsidered by Google. It’s just Google’s way of protecting their advertiser’s interest and money. That’s why just understand Google if ever they found something unacceptable to their rules and guidelines for Adsense.

Anyway, here’s an alternative for you to earn money from your ads. Some websites that I happen to browse a few days ago had this kinds of advertisements. So I get to check it and seems to me there’s no problem with their program. They seem to be legitimate so I tried it, and the registration and setup is so fast. They don’t check your website anymore, after you register you can just make ads right away.

The name of this advertising program is AdBrite. If you asked me why I tried this, well, simply because my Google adsense just got suspended. I just don’t know the reason but thank God, I haven’t had any earnings that’s why I don’t feel bad and somehow regretful because of losing such opportunity with Google.

For those interested just click on the images below to see it yourself. If you think that the image contains some referral earnings…well your damn right!!! So just click it if you’re really interested. Enjoy and good luck!!!



No comments: