Thursday, May 29, 2008

Applying online for Union bank Visa EON

I was searching Google for reactions and experiences of those who have applied for the Visa EON of Unionbank...it's almost 3 weeks since I applied for a Visa EON, but sad to say not a single email coming from Unionbank...I called up one of the Unionbank branch here in Bacolod City, and the person in charge told me to re-apply again...So last Friday, I re-applied again, it's been 1 week since my last application but still there's no email coming from Unionbank with regards to my VISA EON application...I just hope that they might confirm it next week...I never had an intention of using Unionbank but because my payments are in Paypal I am forced to apply for this VISA EON...I also don't understand why it takes a longer period of time when you apply outside Luzon area...this isn't an innovation.

I think Unionbank should also take a look at how they will deliver their service to other provinces..not just in the Northern area of the country..just a thought..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As of now I don't have my card, this is one of the worst things that I have experienced so far.

-----------------------------------
Teddy Fernandez

Put The Message Where It Matters! A New Way To Advertise On Social Networks!

http://www.widecircles.com