Saturday, May 24, 2008

Want to earn by just review on anything?

Last week, I was looking for some websites that might allow me to earn like $10 per day without paying such a horrible sign up fee that will end up just a scam. So I was browsing a lot, since I've got no job and I've all the time in the world to browse the internet. I even went through some blogs wherein they provided some links that allows users to earn like $0.01 per click on websites links and visit it for like 20 seconds or less. I kept on browsing until I finally decided to search for websites that pays me when I make reviews. I had this idea because of ximmy, who had my account disabled because they feel that I was spamming their site.

So I searched Google for those sites, I got this list from a certain blog, and I found a link on ReviewStream.com. Well, you don't have to register, all you need to do is just to fill up some required fields, enter the subject of your review and make your review. Earnings? Well, they can pay $2 per approved review. On my first review, I chose AVG Free as my subject, then it took them almost 3 days, because it was stated clearly that they verify reviews manually.

After 3 days I received an email, saying that I got paid for $0.40. That $0.40 is the bulk rate, because for every review that are not being approved you are entitled for a bulk rate. They have also included some tips on why I got only the bulk rate.

When doing such reviews on that site, just remember this....

1.) Be specific on the description of your subject.

2.) Make sure that you are not using reference for your review.

3.) Express what you really feel for that subject.

5.) Be honest, it wouldn't matter if it's a negative review or not.

I've applied those things on my latest reviews, but still I'm waiting for the outcome, if ever I get to have the same result, just keep visiting this post, I'll share the outcome.

No comments: